BEATTIES Business Account Terms and Conditions
Based on approved credit.
In consideration of being issued a credit account permitting the purchase of goods and services from Beatties Stationery Limited (hereinafter called "Beatties") on account, the customer agrees to the following terms and conditions governing its use.
- In the event of any loss or theft of the Beatties account card(s), the customer must phone Beatties' Accounting Office and then confirm it in writing.
- The customer is responsible for the safekeeping and distribution of the Beatties account card to authorized employees only and for the recovery of said card if the employee's employment with the cardholder is terminated for any reason. In the event that the employment of a cardholder employee is terminated and the cardholder company is unable to recover the account card, the cardholder company must notify Beatties in writing, immediately.
- The customer, by retaining and using the credit account agrees to pay upon receipt, the full balance of invoices as rendered for all purchases made by anyone using the credit account(s), and if applicable, for the interest levied. Terms: Net 30 days from invoice date.
- In the event that an invoice is not fully paid within 30 days of invoice date, the unpaid balance will be charged interest, which the customer agrees to pay at the rate of 1.5% per month (18% per annum).
- If any product in our office product catalogue is not to your complete satisfaction, you may return it free of charge within 30 days for replacement or your money back, providing you have your Beatties invoice and the original packaging. Returns are not permitted nor is credit granted on special customer orders.
- The customer understands that the Beatties account card must be shown when making a purchase on account. Beatties account card holders must quote their Beatties account number when making a purchase in person, by telephone, or by fax.
- The customer recognizes that the account card(s) remain the property of Beatties, may be revoked at any time and must be surrendered upon demand. It is also understood that credit on the account may be refused at any time.
- The customer understands and agrees that the credit arrangement constitutes an agreement between the customer and Beatties and that the rights and remedies under such an agreement may be enforced by Beatties and its assignees.
- The customer agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions that accompany the charge accounts(s). In the case of Beattie account card purchases, the above is applicable unless the Beatties account card (original, renewal, or replacement) is cut in half and both halves returned to Beatties Stationery Limited.
Subject to change without notice