BEATTIES Price Match
Beatties Office Products will match any in-stock competitor's advertised price!
- Present us with one of the following: a copy of the current Canadian competitor’s advertisement, original register receipt, competitor’s catalogue page or web page.
- Our associates will verify that the item is in stock and available for immediate sale and delivery of the advertised product.
- The advertised product must be the identical, with the same manufacturer and manufacturer part number as the product being purchased. The product must be new and factory sealed, and sold by an authorized Canadian dealer, subject to a Canadian manufacturer’s warranty.
- For internet and delivered purchases, the competitor’s published next day shipping and handling fees will be added to the competitor price for a fair comparison.
Our Terms and Conditions:
- Advertised price must be in Canadian dollars and will be calculated including all charges for delivery if applicable
- Our guarantee does not apply to the following: advertising errors, special OEM, government and educational prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, free or bonus offers, limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, financing, re-manufactured items, demonstration units or other special offers.
- We do not match typographical errors in competitors’ advertisements. This also applies to typographical errors found on our website.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities sold to an individual customer.
- Prices do not include applicable taxes and/or eco-fees.
Errors or misprints
We strive to prevent errors. How we fix them depends on the error. If we find that a product description is incorrect, for example, we'll correct it.
In general, you should know that prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered. Beatties reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged, as permitted by law. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Beatties.ca will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
While Beatties takes steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of product and third-party services information provided, please refer to the originator of the information (e.g., the manufacturer) for complete product details.
Beatties reserves the right to limit quantities sold to an individual customer. We also reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of our price match guarantee at our discretion.