Different boxes have different purposes. Knowing which Bankers Box storage box to select, requires understanding your storage needs from type and strength, to size and assembly.
· String & Button boxes offer maximum security and reliable closure, even when the box is overturned.
· Lift-off Lid boxes allow easy access to records. Look for locking lids to securely store your files.
· Attached Flip-Top Lid Boxes prevent lost or damaged lids.
· Specialty Boxes provide specialized storage solutions for unique document sizes
· Frequent access, heavy-duty boxes hold up under heavy use and can be stacked higher.
· Occasional access, medium-duty boxes hold up under moderate use and moderate stacking.
· Infrequent access, basic-duty boxes are suitable for basic use and lower stacking.
· Letter/legal boxes easily carry and accommodate both letter and legal size paper.
· Letter size boxes are perfect for high capacity letter size paper storage.
· Legal size boxes are 3” wider than letter boxes and accommodate legal document storage.
· Presto™ instant assembly – sets up to 5 times faster than basic assembly boxes
· FastFold® quick and easy assembly – sets up to 4 times faster than basic assembly boxes